Elizabeth thompson lcsw ladc mba
Some of Elizabeth's skills include:
- Business Evaluation
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Proposal/Contract Negotiation/Administration
- Program Planning
- Budgeting/Budget Implementation
- Expense Control
- Customer Relations
- Impact Assessment
- Organizational Restructuring
- Program Development
- Economic Forecasting
- Financial Relations/Planning/Tax Mgmt
- Promotional Activities
Follow Me on Social Networks
As a therapist, I greatly value learning. I believe that there is always more to learn. New techniques and advancements in therapy are ever evolving.
I have set a personal goal for myself to stay informed of the latest trends in providing mental health, addiction, trauma, and relationship treatment.
One way for me to stay up to date on the latest counseling trends is through memberships.
I have been of service to my clients since 1987 in variety of setting and treatments. 3
My clinical experiences includes:
- Conducted individual, family, marital, and group therapies in outpatient, day treatment, as well as inpatient settings addressing various psychiatric diagnoses for adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Experienced with providing clinical service to various diverse populations as Native Americans, Hispanics, Veterans, Homeless, Aids/HIV, Geriatrics, the terminally ill, the physically challenged, gay/ lesbians, adolescents, fire fighters, as well as individuals of different socioeconomic status, or of different religious preferences, or ethnicity.
- Facilitated individual, group, family, & marital, therapies for chemically dependent adult, adolescent, & geriatric populations in outpatient, inpatient, and day treatment hospital facilities.
- Provided individual, marital, group, or family addressing mental health, substance abuse, grief, chronic illness, death and dying, terminal illness, sexual abuse, domestic violence, financial planning, long-range planning issues, or any other issue identified by the individual or family member.
- Utilized psychosocial, CBT, cognitive reframing, object relations, play therapy, art therapy, and spirituality.
some of things is to define me
Elizabeth is a results driven healthcare management professional with solid business experience and proven record of achievement in project management, strategic planning, budgeting, personnel, contract negotiations, training, marketing, and compliance with government health regulations. Outstanding leadership, team building, and problem-solving skills: analyzing market, referral base, and creating/implementing new team marketing strategy that increased referrals by 35 percent and profits by 28 percent. Seasoned Presenter & Facilitator.